Join Our Team
Shop Manager | Posted January 3, 2024
DoC Mapping is a small hydrographic survey company with a warehouse in the Elmwood area. The warehouse manager would be responsible for day-to-day operation of the warehouse. The shop manager responsibilities will include:
- Checking equipment in and out of the shop
- Checking equipment for damage
- Tracking repairs
- Cleaning equipment including boats, trucks, ATVs etc.
- Maintaining and inventory of all equipment
- Maintaining maintenance logs for all equipment
- Shipping and receiving of equipment
- Basic shop cleanliness and organization
- Performing maintenance or delivering equipment for maintenance
- Driving equipment and personnel to job sites
This is a full-time position at our warehouse in Elmwood. Pay will be hourly and compensated with experience. Includes health insurance, 401K with match and 2 weeks of paid vacation accrued per year.
- Ability to keep the shop organized and clean
- Mechanically inclined
- Basis safe tool use
- Clean driving record
- Ability to tow a trailer
- Basic computer skills
- Local to the greater New Orleans area
- Reliable transportation
- Occasional short duration travel may be required
- Basic boat maintenance and repair
- Basic trailer maintenance and repair
- Basic small engine maintenance and repair
- Experience with inventory systems
- Experience maintaining maintenance logs.
- Experience maintaining spares inventory.
- Basic electronic repair skills
- Experience with shipping and receiving.
- Forklift experience
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are in need of a Hydrographic Survey Technician!
We are a fast-growing, specialist, in-water survey company that performs hydrographic and remote sensing
surveys for inshore and near-shore waterway projects, primarily in the United States. DoC Mapping offers a competitive salary and benefits, with lots of growth potential for the right candidate. We have office in New Orleans, but the candidate can be located anywhere in Louisiana.